Content management system (CMS)
The content management system (CMS) is a revolutionary application developed by CreativeSites. It is characterized by modern and simple pages content management using drag and drop (catch and release), high security and excellent search engine optimization.
Content management system developed by us is characterized by the highest comfort of user interface with intuitive navigation and video manuals.
Operation is simple, efficient and comfortable. CMS is unique also by its high degree of flexibility.
The system adapts to the business and to the client, not vice versa. Thanks its large scale adaptability is beneficial for companies with diverse segments and sizes of business.
Content management system automatically generates readable URLs (SEF - Search Engine Friendly) to achieve top quality search engine optimization. CMS also automatically generates readable URLs for multilingual versions of the site. Readable URLs are easily adaptable and adjustable.
Sale today in e-shop of your dreams!
Content management system can be implemented for various types of web presentations such as:
- Portal solutions
- Commercial and personal websites
- Intranet / Extranet
- Integrated Flash websites
CMS - characteristics and features
- Content management system allows immediate modification of a website content.
- Intuitive operation of the CMS.
- Content management system supports implementation of any web page design.
- Content management system includes advanced configurations for SEO - search engine optimization.
- Content management system automatically generates XHTML valid websites according to the W3C standards.
- Access to CMS using any web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.).
- Ability to interconnect content management system (CMS) with other software systems.
- High measure of CMS security - unique multi-level data and access protection (belongs to the most secure in the world).
SEF URLs - Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Displaying search engine friendly URL addresses for system pages even in multilanguage websites.
- Ability to manage and modify search engine friendly URL addresses for categories, products, articles, etc.
Creating and managing content through content management system
- Automatic archiving of expired content
- "PDF format" (export to PDF) and "Print web page" feature
- "Send web page to your friend" feature
- "Article reviews" feature
- Ability to enter Meta keywords and description for each article (for every subpage)
- System controls accuracy and relevancy of the content
Content management system contains full multi-language support
- Simple creation and management of multi-language content
- Full search engine optimization for all language mutations
- Multilanguage support for HTML meta tags (meta keywords and description, search engine friendly URL addresses, Title names, etc. – perfect search engine optimization in other languages)
- Multilanguage user interface
Content management system supports fulltext search
- High-performance search system on websites
- Personalized search results take into consideration the access privileges of particular users to the content
WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor for CMS
- WYSIWYG editor, similar to MS Word, allows simple image, flash animation, table and link inserting
File management in content management system (CMS)
- Ability to upload and edit files - documents and images
- Uploading files using a multi-uploader, which allows simple uploading of multiple files at once, even into multiple directories
Content management system and a user registration
- Signing in using user name and password, creating new account, forgotten password sending
- Defining various access rights to registered users
Content management system can be expanded by modules
- Internet shop, real estate portal, auctions, advertising portal
- Image galleries, photo albums
- Forum, discussions and comments
- Newsletter - mailing list (news through e-mail)
- Events calendar
- and many other features, ...